In today's music landscape, there is a renewed emphasis on the importance of owning your masters and retaining creative control of your career. If you are sitting on your music waiting for someone to knock on your door, you are missing the opportunity to build a fanbase, grow your catalogue, and earn revenue. Getting your releases out with a digital distributor is a big step towards these goals. Today's independent roadmap still has its hurdles, but there's plenty that artists can do to empower and set themselves up for success. Join this session to learn:
- What is digital distribution, and how can I earn revenue?
- Where can I send my releases to?
- How can I implement digital distribution into my overall release campaign planning?
- Why should I use DSP platforms like Spotify For Artists or Apple Music For Artists?
- How can I make money on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, too?